Views: 676 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-10 Origin: Site
Today, we would like to share with you 5 basic knowledge of yoga practice, which is very helpful for yoga beginners. Write it down in a notebook to avoid injuries in practice.
01. It's best to have an empty stomach before practice
(1) Keep an empty stomach at a minimum of 1-2 hours and the stomach burden is not too heavy. Excessive stomach burden will make practitioners nausea, headache, chest tightness, and even vomiting.
(2) If you are very hungry, you can also eat a banana and eat a little stray food, such as drinking a glass of milk, which can replenish your body energy and is conducive to the continuation of yoga practice.
02. Don't eat a lot of food an hour after practice
(1)At the end of the exercise, our intestines and stomach are relaxed, and eating immediately can overburden our intestines and stomach. You can drink a small amount of water first, or eat a piece of candy to replenish your strength.
(2)In addition, after the exercise is over, the blood can flow quickly to the stomach, so that the blood flow of the heart is greatly reduced, and the burden of the heart is increased.
03. Don't bathe for half an hour after practice
(1)Sebum and sweat will form sebaceous membrane, which can play a very good role in nourishing the skin. This is also one of the reasons why yoga has the effect of beauty and skin care.
(2) Keep in mind that the bath should be carried out after the breathing and the heartbeat return to normal after the exercise.
04. It is best to use a professional yoga mat.
It is not safe to practice yoga with cushions used in aerobics in the gym. A thick mat can result in less than adequate support when certain actions are completed and will be hurt to the bone when it is serious.
05. Move slowly in asana practice in conjunction with the correct breathing
Breathing is usually done in a nostrils unless there is a specially stated posture. The breathing method generally uses natural breathing, and the partial action will use the abdominal breathing to relieve the pressure of the chest. Most of the postural exercises are stretching without holding breath, deep and long, breathing slowly, breath should be carried out in conjunction with exercise, especially when maintaining the movement.