Views: 794 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-20 Origin: Site
In yoga, the most common practice is to exhale twice as long as the exhalation time is best, that is, the exhalation and inhale time ratio is 2:1.
Why is exhalation longer than inhaling
When exhaling, the heart rate is lower;
When the exhalation time is extended, the sympathetic nervous system is quieter and comes to a deeper state of relaxation, which is conducive to appeasing and meditation.
However, practice 1:1 before practicing exhalation and breathing time 2:1 to make breathing regular.
When the sympathetic nervous system quiets down, the parasympathetic nervous system starts to lower heart rate, blood pressure, so that the body relaxes enough.
1. Choose a comfortable sitting position
2. When inhaling, silently in the heart to 3 or 4, exhalation, in the heart silent to 4 or 8
3. Breathing to flow, can not be forced to extend, do not breathe
1. To extend the exhalation time, you can tighten the abdominal muscles and push out more air.
2. When inhaling, relax and stretch your muscles. Absorb into the chest cavity and abdomen.
This 2:1 breathing method is used in the rapy and meditation, not when practicing the style.
In breath, there is a little universe.